Re: [gnugo-devel] GTP version 2

From: Andrew Derrick Balsa
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] GTP version 2
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 03:13:56 +0800

Hi,

On Monday 14 October 2002 01:23, Gunnar Farneback wrote:
[...]
> Things which need doing include:
> * Update the various twogtp programs to be GTP version 2 compliant.

You can find an updated version of twogtp.py in the packages Wallyplus and
Amigoplus which are already available from ibiblio.org.

It queries the engine for the GTP version (1 or 2) that the engine understands
and adjusts accordingly.

I haven't touched the Perl versions but I guess it would be trivial for
somebody fluent in Perl (which I am not by any stretch of imagination).

Also I have included a file README.script that gives some indication of usage.
(Here attached).

rgds,
--
Andrew D. Balsa