[gnugo-devel] Badukiplus first version

From: Andrew Derrick Balsa
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Badukiplus first version
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:41:20 +0800

Hi,

I have just finished the first version of Badukiplus and played a 19 x 19 game
against GNU Go (white), with 9 stones handicap. I think it was a narrow win
for GNU Go.

I just wanted to know: how accurate is GNU Go's final_score function?

The three 'plus programs have a crude scoring that is usually completely
wrong...

I have to update the GTP front-end for all three 'plus programs, then I'll
upload the last version to ibiblio.org's Linux archive.

They will be in pub/Linux/games/strategy.

--
Andrew D. Balsa
address@hidden