Re: [gnugo-devel] Bug report

From: Gunnar Farneback
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Bug report
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 19:55:19 +0100

Georg wrote:
> I just played with a random move generator (black) vs. gnugo
> (white). In the attached position I wanted to make my random move at
> the m?rked point in the upper right corner. Gnugo was unable to find
> any move now, I always got the reply "document contains no data" from
> my browser. Other (similar stupid) moves in the same position were
> answered by GnuGo.
> [...]
> ---------43276cb4375866ce43276cb4375866ce
>
> [5 Megabyte of uncompressed image data snipped]

Sorry for that message. I would never have approved it if I had had a
chance to see how humongously huge it was.

What puzzles me is that the list is configured not to allow a bigger
"message body" than 500 kB. This was an attachment, but I would think
that should count as body as well.

Now I'd really like to get it out of the mail archive. Is someone on
the list familiar enough with Mailman to say how difficult that would
be? Any chance to do it as a list administrator or does it require
access to the file system where it's stored?

/Gunnar