Re: [gnugo-devel] Bug report

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Bug report
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:31:54 -0800

> I just played with a random move generator (black) vs. gnugo (white). In the
> attached position I wanted to make my random move at the márked point in the
> upper right corner. Gnugo was unable to find any move now, I always got the
> reply "document contains no data" from my browser. Other (similar stupid)
> moves in the same position were answered by GnuGo.

The attachment to this message was 5 Mb. I'm not sure how it got through
GNU mailman which is configured to reject files larger than 1/2 Mb.

If you have something that large to send please don't send it to
address@hidden or address@hidden Either post it to a URL and e-mail a
pointer to the list, or if this is not possible arrange it with us to
send it another way.

Daniel Bump