Re: [gnugo-devel] Decide dead stone

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Decide dead stone
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 06:17:29 -0800

> 1. Is the option "--decide-position" the correct parameter on the command
> line?  The output seems to be quite verbose and I have to use SGF format
> instead of GTP protocol.
>
> 2. What is the equivalent GTP command?  Is there?

For your purpose you clearly want a gtp command. The --decide options
are useful for debugging.

You should be able to use the gtp command dragon_data. This produces
a verbose listing of data for every dragon, including their strings
and status.

Alternatively, and perhaps more simply, you can also use the command
dragon_status in conjunction with dragon_stones.

Dan