Re: [gnugo-devel] Decide dead stone

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Decide dead stone
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 17:50:34 +0200

Dan wrote:
> > 1. Is the option "--decide-position" the correct parameter on the command
> > line?  The output seems to be quite verbose and I have to use SGF format
> > instead of GTP protocol.
> >
> > 2. What is the equivalent GTP command?  Is there?
>
> [...]
>
> Alternatively, and perhaps more simply, you can also use the command
> dragon_status in conjunction with dragon_stones.

i wouldn't recommend using dragon_status since it might have some problems
in its current state. since recently, ld_owl:161 failed, though owl correctly
understood the position if asked through owl_attack and owl_defend. this
test now passes, but that's not because dragon_status has been fixed. so,
i don't think that using it is a good idea.

Paul