Re: [gnugo-devel] gnugo.el 1.19

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] gnugo.el 1.19
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 13:16:30 -0800

   From: <address@hidden>
   Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 12:11:02 -0800

   Is it OK to change the copyright notice to FSF?

yes, because my changes to gnugo.el are assigned to fsf already (i
believe -- let me know if that is not the case).

   > [which glyphs?]

   I suppose we can make our own. For example, gamegrid.el contains
   this: [frag]  Am I on the right track?

yes, and in fact gamegrid.el makes an excellent base to build on.  my
only concern is my lack of practice in the graphic arts, for which i'm
asking others for help.  probably the best way would be to compute the
xpm(s) dynamically to best fit the screen, and also handle any resize
events.

thi