Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU GO bug

From: Gunnar Farneback
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] GNU GO bug
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:19:29 +0100

Don Wycherley wrote:
> The error output is shown below.  The bottom left of the board was
> definitely not as shown.  It was:
>
> 3 . X O
> 2 X O O
> 1 . O .
>  A B C
>
> ...then GNU(X) played A1??, I (O) played A3 and it crashed.
>
> I hope this is useful.  Apart from the occasional bug, it is an excellent
> program!

Thanks for the report. We have had a number of bug reports from users
of the Mac GNU Go 3.2 port. Your observation that the board didn't
look as shown in the error output confirms our suspicions that Mac GNU
Go 3.2 is somewhat faulty. This is a problem which is limited to that
particular port.

/Gunnar