[gnugo-devel] address@hidden: computer-go: proxy operators available -

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] address@hidden: computer-go: proxy operators available - Gifu Challenge 2003]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 16:34:47 -0700

I think we should apply to do this.

Dan

From: "Hiroshi Yamashita" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 06:47:08 +0900
Sender: address@hidden

Dear computer Go programmers,

There is a proposal from the volunteers that they try to find the deputy
 operators and PCs for the authors of programs cannot come to Gifu.
If you'd like to participate with this deputy operator, please apply the
 tournament by specifying "I need deputy operator" and OS (and other
 requirement) that your program is running in the Registration Form.
 (Please send e-mail to address@hidden)
We inform the volunteer group about your application.

The deadline of the application of this deputy participation is 24th June.

Limitations
Please accept that there are following limitations in the support by
 this volunteers.

a)This is NOT an official support of tournament board.
b)Though the volunteers try to find the Operators and PCs for all
   applicants, it cannot be guaranteed. Participation becomes possible
   only when they can find them.
c)The performance of PCs cannot be chosen. Almost all PCs are old model.
d)Though deputy operators perform substitute participation sincerely,
   they want you to accept a possibility that troubles (including the
   operational mistake) will arise, and its result.
e)The volunteers will be assigned to PCs as operators in order of arrival
   of application to the tournament.

For more information,
http://www.hiroshima-pu.ac.jp/~sasaki/cgf/gifu2003/deputye.html

Current application list