Re: [gnugo-devel] Assorted testcases

From: SP LEE
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Assorted testcases
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:43:28 -0700

> A handful of new testcases, taken from a game today and discussion on
> nngs.  I think the testcases are corect, but someone should definitely
> look at them.
>
> Thanks
>
> Evan Daniel

> +
> +loadsgf games/nngs/kit-gnugo-3.3.21-200306181940.sgf 42
> +650 gg_genmove black
> +#? [Q2]

Of course, black should play Q2 now, but white is now no more at pure defense
position (the 2 black stones at lower side become weak). There was something
strange before this. N6 doesn't make any sense, I think. Also P2 was a totally
failed attack. P3 is better than P2 and N6 should be P3 as well.

SP Lee