Re: [gnugo-devel] my beloved bamboo joins again

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] my beloved bamboo joins again
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 02:11:57 +0000

Martin wrote:
> > If you want to continue contributing to GNU Go, we'll ask you to assign
> > copyright on your changes to Free Software Foundation.  Are you willing
> > to do this?
>
> Yes, of course. It's an honour to do so.

Good.  You'll need to contact Dan for this.  Or maybe he'll contact you.

> I hope the following is now style-accepted:

Your patch is now in CVS.  I have deleted two extra spaces before closing
parens, which i assume went in by accident.

Also, please note that your mail client breaks long lines.  It was not a
problem for this patch, but can become one with a several hundred lines
long patch.

Paul