[gnugo-devel] Log-Off : Bug Report

From: shane gale
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Log-Off : Bug Report
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 14:40:20 +0100

Hi,

I have recently installed and run gnugo. It runs quite happily and very well, however I have encountered a problem when attempting to 'log off' or 'turn off computer'.

Once I've finished using gnugo, I try to 'log off' to shut down my PC as usual. Unfortunately it refuses to do so. Nothing changes on my screen and everything else seems to work as normal (i.e. runs other programs-browse the net etc..) it just completely ignores my attempts to 'log off'. It does the same if I bypass the 'log off' and attempt to 'turn off computer'. The only way I can solve this problem is to switch to another user account and 'log off/turn off computer from there', which it then does quite happily.

This only happens when I have been using gnugo!

I run windows XP.

Hope you can help.
If you need any more info. please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

Shane.

Stay in touch with absent friends - get MSN Messenger http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger