Re: [gnugo-devel] Re: some answers and ask for help

From: Xavier Combelle
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Re: some answers and ask for help
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 17:20:29 +0200

So, I believe that improving
the endgame will not improve the level of gnugo.
At the opposite, it seems that strategic-tactic glue
can improve significally
the level of any computer program.

Wow, you ask hard questions ;-)

As a go player, I use to ask hard question, but
it's the easy part of the job, the harder part, is to chose
which one I want to answer and which answer to give.

I will think about
this in the upcoming days and I will get back to you
on it. Okay?
It's ok