[gnugo-devel] Your list of free go software...

From: Stefan Freitag
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Your list of free go software...
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 10:23:18 +0200

Hello,
having written just-another-go-grogram I was wondering if you wanted to add an
item to your "list of free go software" web page.

My software is
   = a GTP front-end
   = a peer-to-peer internet client (compatible with Jago's protocol)

The URL is:
   http://www.sog.homepage.t-online.de

It loads SGF and XML (again: as defined by Jago), tries to create an appealing
impression using OpenGl, requires the .NET Framework, is written in C#, and is
English only.
At the moment it runs on Windows only (sorry for that... :-).

I'd really appreciate if you could add it to your list of free programms,
because I really need more people trying it (and providing feedback) so that I
can decide if it is worth enhancing the thing or simply throw it in the bin.

Thanks anyway for having a quick look,
Stefan
WEB.DE Video-Mail - Sagen Sie mehr mit bewegten Bildern
Informationen unter: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021199