Re: [gnugo-devel] Regression Bug(s?)

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Regression Bug(s?)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:06:35 -0700

> games/kgs/20040507-GnuGoCVS-read.sgf
> games/kgs/20040516-GoBucks-GnuGoCVS.sgf
> games/kgs/20040517-siRNA-GnuGoCVS.sgf
> games/kgs/2004-04-10-GnuGoCVS-inuyasha34.sgf

Looks like these didn't make it into the 3.6 tarball. I don't
yet know how exactly how this happened or how widespread the
problem is with 3.6.

These files were added by Gunnar in May 2004. I don't
know why they weren't in the tarball. Since regression/games/
is EXTRADIST in regression/Makefile, it is conceivable
that a file added close to release time in a new directory
would get omitted if I forgot to run cvs update -d. But
this is clearly NOT what happened since the kgs directory
is not empty.

Dan