Re: [gnugo-devel] Regression Bug(s?)

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Regression Bug(s?)
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 20:14:10 -0700

> The gnugo-3.5.5-liza-200404251738.sgf file apparently never made it
> into the 3.6 release branch. Don't ask me why as it is tagged with
> both rel-3-5-10 and rel-3-7-1. See
> http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gnugo/gnugo/regression/games/nngs/gnugo-3.5.5-liza-200404251738.sgf
> and compare with e.g.
> http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gnugo/gnugo/regression/games/nngs/gnugo-3.5.5-liza-200404251750.sgf

Of the problems that I found, only one (endgame1) is relevant
to the 3.7 branch. The others are problems with 3.6 but don't
seem to me to warrant doing a 3.6.1 release just to add the
missing files to the tarball. I think the list of missing
files I put up was complete.

As to why the liza and kgs files didn't make it into the 3.6
branch I have no idea. The missing endgame file warrants
attention, however. The missing file can be found in the
CVS attic.

Dan