[gnugo-devel] Wiki and issue tracker

From: Gunnar Farnebäck
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Wiki and issue tracker
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 00:08:11 +0200

I have set up an installation of Trac to be used in the GNU Go
development. This provides (primarily) a general issue tracker which
would be suitable for patch and bug report management, and a wiki
which can be used for whatever seems a good idea to have on a wiki.

General information about Trac can be found at
http://projects.edgewall.com/trac

The GNU Go Trac installation is at http://83.250.34.74/gnugo/trac.cgi
Start by following the first link and read the provided information.

Two things to notice:

1. This is being run on my home computer with a dynamic address which
   might suddenly change. That has not happened yet, but if it does an
   updated link will be available from the links section of
   http://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/patches.html
   The long term solution is of course to get a real address.

2. Anybody can read everything but to get write access you need to
   have an account. To get one, send me a mail with desired account
   name and password, alternatively talk to me on a go server. The
   idea is to give out accounts to anyone who asks and has made some
   kind of presence on this list (or on the computer-go list).

   If someone knows how to set up Apache to allow a more automated
   account management, at least a way for users to change their
   passwords, please tell.

/Gunnar