Re: [gnugo-devel] Owl cuts, goal dragons and origins

From: Evan Daniel
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Owl cuts, goal dragons and origins
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:11:24 -0400

On 10/19/05, Gunnar Farnebäck <address@hidden> wrote:

> General information, questions and discussions: only list
> Severe bugs (crashing, failing to build, etc.): both list and trac
> Normal and trivial bugs:                        only trac
> Controversial patches:                          both list and trac
> Normal and trivial patches:                     only trac
> Bug reports and patches from external people:   whichever

Is there a way to set up a separate list that mirrors everything on
trac?  Ideal would seem to me to do that, and also have a check box
that says "copy this trac update to gnugo-devel".  I don't know if
trac supports any of that, or how hard it would be to add.  It's
probably a pretty reasonable feature request for someone who knows
trac internals.  That would let all discussion happen on trac, but
provide updates in inboxes for those that prefer.

Evan