Re: [gnugo-devel] Children's tutorial

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Children's tutorial
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 08:21:32 -0700

> Please could someone let me know if there is a group interest in
> developing an open source Children's tutorial for learning to play GO.

Your email doesn't make clear whether the proposed tutorial
would be free software or a commercial product. I see the chess
tutorial Fritz and Chesster is a commercial product.

GNU Go could certainly be used in a commercial product as
long as the GNU Public License (GPL) is adhered to.

Could you clarify whether this is a commercial enterprise
or not?

Daniel Bump