Re: [gnugo-devel] bug in gnugo? complains of "occupied position"

From: Terry McIntyre
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] bug in gnugo? complains of "occupied position"
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:41:51 -0700

S'true, removing the duplicates from the .sgf file fixed the problem; I reported the bug to the author of that particular bit.

However, I'm fairly sure that gnugo chose to remove M15 entirely,
rather than to ignore the duplicate plays - which seems a bit
of a drastic measure.

Terry McIntyre -- UNIX for hire
Software Development, Systems Administration, Computer Security

cell: 213-291-5169 email: address@hidden
address@hidden -- text messaging