Re: [gnugo-devel] pattern questions

From: nando
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] pattern questions
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:50:32 +0100

Hi again,

On 11/28/06, nando <address@hidden> wrote:
(...)
I haven't looked in detail, but since the pattern is meant to find
reverse-sente moves (moves which prevent a direct threat, here an
atari), maybe you want to try to add a "olib(*)>2" clause in the
constraint. Not sure it'll help though.

(I forgot to mention) But if it does, you (we) should then think about
trying to generalize: would it make sense to add more checks like this
one directly inside of defend_against_atari_helper() ?

-- nando