[gnugo-devel] Trouble importing "gnugo.h"

From: Biggles Bristol
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Trouble importing "gnugo.h"
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:08:23 +0000

Thanks Stuart and Daniel,

Turns out that shadow was the only name clash and wasn't too hard to find and replace, thankfully.

Also, taking out gmp helped but there are still a couple of other issues, annoyingly...

Anyway, I'm interested in Stuart's POSIX approach. This seems to me to be a very sensible way to move forward, though I don't have a great deal of experience in POSIX style programming. Presumably this would mean maintaining some sort of state outside of gnugo? Also, I'm not 100% sure what the implications might be in terms of doing POSIX style stuff on the iPhone...

Thanks for the help, though, guys!