[gnugo-devel] GNUgo

From: Naomi Miyake
Subject: [gnugo-devel] GNUgo
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 14:17:20 -0700

Hello,
I am trying to install GNUgo 3.8 but I've been experiencing some problems. I followed the directions provided on the website but for some reason the download is not working correctly.  First I downloaded Jago from the website provided and then I downloaded the actual GNUgo program. However, I'm experiencing problems viewing the goboard properly. Attached, I have sent a picture of what the board looks like. I was lead to believe that it would look differently? I'm not sure what's wrong. I'd really appreciate any help. Thank you!
Sincerely,
Naomi