Re: [gnugo-devel] Go

From: Alain Baeckeroot
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Go
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 20:40:48 +0100

Le 04/03/2011 19:25, Roger Born a écrit :
It many years since I have played Go, have a board and stones but no body to
play with. I am looking for a Go game I can play against on my computer. I
have an old one but it won't play on my new computer, a Windows 7 operating
system. Is gnugo what I am looking for?

If you have internet access you can play online on servers like
kgs http;//gokgs.com/
or
igs http://www.pandanet.co.jp/English/

i dont know if gnugo run on windows 7.
If you have a powerful computer, maybe you should consider patchi or fuego programs which can be much stronger than gnugo (depending on your hardware)

Regards.
Alain