gnuherds-app-dev

Back again

From: Antenore Gatta
Subject: Back again
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 18:48:58 +0200

Hi all,

finally I'm back and I want to start again with the development.
As I moved to a new location, and I still not have the internet connection on my home, I will be able to update the cvs only on the weekend.
The 15th of September I'll update my local repository, so you should have the first italian translation on the next weekend.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Regards
Antenore.

P.S.: I put a vacation on the website. It is real, so if anyone is interested...