gnuherds-app-dev

Re: Lolix's candidate search feature

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Lolix's candidate search feature
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 22:58:47 +0200

Klaus Weiss wrote:
> Lolix was also mentioned in Georg Greve's 21th issue of his `Brave GNU
> World` see http://www.gnu.org/brave-gnu-world/issue-21.html

We removed the candidate search feature some months ago, following RMS'
advice.

When the current set of features be ready, we will contact him again. We could
take that opportunity to talk about the search feature again.

Anyway, I think the Association has the final decision.

P.S.: When live allows me, I work slowly on
https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?6786
I hope upload it to production this week. So anybody will be able to take a
look before committing.

Davi