gnuherds-app-dev

Re: Italian translation -- Academic section

From: Klaus Weiss
Subject: Re: Italian translation -- Academic section
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:07:15 +0200

Hi Davi, list,

I just want to say that I've recently downloaded the outstanding german
translation. I will translate it in my spare time and will upload the
result hopefully within the next 2 weeks.

Things are getting better here every day, stable internet access can be
provided by our signalmen, however, if you drive through the city you
see the _misery_ of this country.

If somebody is interested in what we do there here are some pictures:

http://www.bmlv.at/ausle/eufor_tschad/galerie.php?id=1360
http://www.bmlv.at/ausle/eufor_tschad/galerie.php?id=1374
http://www.bmlv.at/ausle/eufor_tschad/galerie.php?id=1381
http://www.bmlv.at/ausle/eufor_tschad/galerie.php?id=1387