gnuherds-app-dev

Re: volunteers >> donation pledges >> job offers

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: volunteers >> donation pledges >> job offers
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 18:17:58 +0200

Neal E. Coombes wrote:
> I think it would be a shame to limit the number of offers that may be
> posted by forbidding volunteer positions.  However, the system should be
> able to filter them out, or focus on them based on the users interest.

Allow promotion from volunteer positions towards supporting via donation
pledges, and towards actual job offers:

  http://gnuherds.org/volunteers
  http://gnuherds.org/pledges
  http://gnuherds.org/offers

> An additional thought: With the micro-payments idea, it may be possible for
> volunteer positions to become paid with the possibility of interested
> parties donating to a particular position.

We should change the icons. They have been got from [1].

  [1] http://www.dria.org/wordpress/archives/2008/05/06/635/

Not committed yet. It is just a draft to show a possible implementation of the
idea and get feedback.

As usual, please, let this mailling list know any correction, flame, etc.