gnuherds-app-dev

Re: GNU Herds https certificate

From: Neal E. Coombes
Subject: Re: GNU Herds https certificate
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 13:28:49 -0500

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Davi Leal <address@hidden> wrote:
You are right again. :)  Organization Name should be obviously the
organization name in all sections.  Let this mailling list know what do you
think about the below proposal:

  Admin:

     First Name:   GNU Herds
     Last Name:    Free Software Association
     Email:        address@hidden

  Technical:

     First Name:   GNU Herds
     Last Name:    work team
     Email:        address@hidden

I don't really like the idea, but I'll do it if you really think it should be this way.  I would much rather put someones first and last name.  I understand that you're trying to indicate that this is a group managing this and not an individual, but the first and last name don't indicate who is managing necessarily, they just indicate who the primary contact is.

Neal