gnuherds-app-dev

Re: development environment -- task taken

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: development environment -- task taken
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 21:40:53 +0200

deepinlife wrote:
> > However, for thing as helping you install the development environment,
> > etc. we advise to use a more interactive way to communicate, for example,
> > using chat: Gmail, Yahoo, MSN etc.
>
> i use gmail , skype , msn and yahoo.
> i use gmail most , skype less , rarly msn , mostly not yahoo..
> my nickname in all is deepinlife ,address@hidden , deepinlife @hotmail
> ..except for yahoo..

I have requested you accept me in the deepinlife Gmail identity.

> > How to install the development environment for GNU Herds
> > ==============================**==========================*
>
> i will try both and tell *

Unfortunately, we advice you to use "Option 2", installing the development
environment by hand.

Using the QEMU virtual machine you will not able to log in or out of the
webapp.  Such It is not working rightly in the QEMU due to the port
redirection 80->50083 and 443->50443.

> > Some small tasks to choose from (proposal):
>
> in the meantime i will pick the second one.

"Draw a set of icons".  We take note.