gnuherds-app-dev

Re: GNU Herds Polish translation

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: GNU Herds Polish translation
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 21:48:54 +0100

Witek Adamus wrote:
> We`ve finished translation with MichaƂ but Im getting my email back
> with "sending error" message.

Sorry,

  I had problems with my email service provider since 10-Feb-2009.
  It seems it was due to a server upgrade.

  Now such problems are solved.
  Email at leals.com is working again.

> So please just reply to confirm your existence ;p

Sure!  Sorry again.

Let me know where is the final Polish translation.  Is it at the SVN
repository server? Else feel free to attach the PO files in your next email.

Payment, as it was agreed [1].
  [1] http://gnuherds.org/pledges?id=62

What payment method will you like? Bank transfers?.