gnuherds-app-dev

Re: Membership request for group GNU Herds - Free Software Association

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: Membership request for group GNU Herds - Free Software Association
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 10:46:43 +0100

Nicodemo Alvaro wrote:
> Basically, I think it is best to think about what you would want to do
> for GNU Herds.  From what I understand Mike is interested in
> translating from English to Polish. He said he will follow up with
> another e-mail to state his interest.

Witek and MichaƂ are already translating to Polish. They can get exhausted in
a month or two.  Therefore if you want you could go to [1] and click the
button "I will do it" to offer a small collaboration.

  [1] http://gnuherds.org/pledges?id=62

> Here are some things that GNU Herds need help with:
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?func=browse&set=open&group=gnuherds-app

Now, only donation-pledge-groups related tasks are being worked out. Other are
delayed.

Additionally we are bug fixing and adding small improvements reported by
users.

> You can install GNU/Linux on your computer.
[...]
> Another way to do it is to use the qemu virtual image.

Mike, if you will collaborate sporadically on the Polish translation, then you
do not need to install the development environment.

Anyway, if you want to install the GNU Herds webapp on your computer I advice
you to install it directly [2].  Anyhow, if you want the qemu virtual image,
ask for it.

  [2] http://gnuherds.org/development

Just supplying feedback is another way to contribute.
--
Davi