gnuherds-app-dev

Re: how start working

From: Davi Leal
Subject: Re: how start working
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 18:39:51 +0100

Michal Kulling wrote:
> Please advice how can I start working.

1. IMHO a very good contribution which you could do is check the
   final Polish translation which other two Polish citizen are writing.

   So you should wait one month or two up to they finish. Anyway
   if you see any mistake at the already enabled Polish translation
   at http://gnuherds.org let us know BUT do not directly spend
   your time up to it is finished.

2. You could give your opinion if there are some term which the
   other two Polish citizen are not sure how translate.

That is to say, the goal, as usual, is get a good quality translation,
not a mess.

3. On the other hand, if you have experience with PHP or HTML, CSS,
   or you would to like to learn, you could install the development
   environment of the GNU Herds webapp in your Debian GNU/Linux
   machine and slowly work out tiny tasks as a way to learn how it work.

   To install the development environment of the GNU Herds webapp
   in your Debian GNU/Linux machine follow the steps exposed at:
    https://savannah.nongnu.org/cookbook/?func=detailitem&item_id=155

   We would help you to unsderstand the webapp source code.

P.S.: It is good you always add CC to the GNU Herds development mailing list,
address@hidden , so that other see what you are doing.