[Gnumed-devel] Sorry, but gmgis and gmidentity have changed

From: Horst Herb
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Sorry, but gmgis and gmidentity have changed
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 00:34:31 +1000

Sorry, but while trying to join gmgis.sql and gmidentity.sql into the new
"personalia" service, I encountered a horrible error which I don't know
how it slipped into the ER scripts in the first place:

"address type" is of course NOT an attribute of "address" in gmgis.sql,
but of the pivot table "identities_addresses in gmidentity.sql

I have changed it and the view v_basic address incl. triggers accordingly,
but that might break a few things. Better now than later ....

Horst