[Gnumed-devel] mdw import

From: Horst Herb
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] mdw import
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 02:06:11 +1000

I started to work on a new MDW importer (only interesting for Australian
colleagues working with the proprietary MDW software package). It is
submitted to CVS under "gmMDWImporter.py". Still needs *lots* of work and
most likely contains a bag of bugs, but one can start importing basic
demographics in order to test user interface response.

Hope I see many of you tomorrow at the meeting in Lismore!

Horst