Re: [Gnumed-devel] changes to client.wxpython.gmPersonDetailsDialog

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] changes to client.wxpython.gmPersonDetailsDialog
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 21:27:24 +1000

On Sun, 28 Apr 2002 00:01, syan tan wrote:
>   I apologize if there was problems getting it to work prior to the
> conference. I didn't check if anyone had any problems getting it to
> work, and problems may have arose because the test script wasn't run

No worries. Though we missed you badly at the meeting, we had no problems
with demonstrating what needed to be demonstrated
It was more like a stocktake of what we have so far, what we are working on
at present, what we need, and what we will do to get what we need.

The most positive aspect of the meeting was that there might be a chance
after all to get access *generic* drug information, and a good chance to
enter a cooperation with other (more "official" than us) entities in order
to push decision support integration ahead.

Horst