[Gnumed-devel] explanation about changes requested

From: syan tan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] explanation about changes requested
Date: 28 Apr 2002 21:38:46 +1000

the main stream client and sql were changed , due to some conceptual
bugs, which weren't explained. I later wondered if the changes to the
v_basic_address I had made had made it impossible or difficult to
link in a mdwimporter, and that was the main reason for recoding (
or reversion to older versions). Why were the earlier changes
undesirable , i.e. what kind of bugs do they produce for development?