Re: [Gnumed-devel] Changes to GuiMain - Suggestions (ctd)

From: Tony Lembke
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Changes to GuiMain - Suggestions (ctd)
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 00:47:09 +1000

On Tuesday, May 7, 2002, at 11:49 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

I have thought long and hard about the multi-problem problem.

Karsten,

I have drawn the attached diagram to better reflect (I hope) the relationship between Clinical encounters, Clinical Episodes, Clinical Transactions, and Problems, as per the 'Dutch' model you brought to our attention.

A new proposed table structure to reflect this is at -
<http://www.gnumed.org/development/database/ehr.html>

Regards,

Tony Lembke