Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed clients under windos

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed clients under windos
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:48:03 +0200

> I have tried to get it up under Windows this afternoon and get the
> following error messages when launching from a DOS box.
> 1. "c:\Projects\wx\src\msw\bitmap.cpp(389): assert failed: invalid image
> Do you want to stop the program?
> You can choose Cancel ... "
Try loading the image in question into a normal viewer. That
would at least exclude that the image is really at fault.

> 2. "Couldn't load a PNG image - file is corruped or not enough memory."
Same here.

> after this I finish up with a 20 * 20 pixel box that does not seem to
> respond to any commands, except close
This remembers me of some problems Richard (?) initially had.

Anyone on the list remember how that was solved ?

> Is Windows png friendly?
Rather not than yes.

If you'd get gnumed going on NT that would be great fun !