Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient data input screen prototype as promised

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] patient data input screen prototype as promised
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 10:20:40 +1000

On Monday 01 July 2002 10:08 am, you wrote:
> Richard,
>
> With the toolbar, do you want it in its original position, or moved down
> one line to sit inside the notebook

My thoughts at the moment are to keep it in its original position, substitute
the lower toolbar with the new one, keeping the top one with the patients
details. I'll pay with some designs to verify this functionality but it
should be ok and I think makes more logical sense than having toolbars pop up
all over the place.