[Gnumed-devel] Normcurves, again

From: Christof Meigen
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Normcurves, again
Date: 18 Jul 2002 17:30:10 +0200

Hi,

a while ago, I proposed to create a general framework concerning
normcurves for various parameters, such as height, BMI, Blood pressure
etc. within GnuMed.

Alas, no one came up with concrete comments on my initial thoughts.
I've attached now a preliminary DTD and and example XML-file with the
famous Prader norms that are still in use among pediatritians in
Germany. Java classes to work on that structures are mostly complete,
and if anyone's interested I'll port them to Python.

Please tell me on what points you disagree or where you see
problems. Do you think this is the way to go for GnuMed?
What do you think about a webservice on gnumed.org where
you can search and download normcurves?

        Christof