[Gnumed-devel] Welcome Paul

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Welcome Paul
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 08:54:49 +1000

Welcome aboard Paul.

We would love to have another GP with computing experience. Can you program
in python, wxPython. We really need some more coders to help get stuck into
the job.

If you have problems with the getting the cvs let us know straight away so we
can help.

I'm reponsible for the GUI design, which at the moment is embryonic but
functional thanks to ian taking my python wxPython designs and plugging them
into the framework.  Any comments welcome, ignore the obvious mistakes like
things not quite lined up or slightly out of proportion cause they will be
fixed in the fullness of time.

Much of the backend functioning of the database seems to be in place, but we
need work on table structure to start to enter clinical data. If you missed
the previous posting I had suggested we start doing immunisation because it
is fairly generic across countries.

Let us know how you wish to contribute.

Regards

Dr Richard Terry