Re: [Gnumed-devel] Contacts Toolbar and other things

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Contacts Toolbar and other things
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 12:29:31 +0200

> I've started some minor redesign of the Mims Annual GUI and will post
> that later including its toolbar for the top bar.
Good. I'd suggest a renaming to something like
gmMimsAnnualBrowser.py as well.

> Also Mary Hemming from Therapeutic Guidelines is going to donate a segment of
> the  Antibiotic Guidlines to us so we can post it on our CVS without fear of
> copyright problems .I talked to Ken Harvy and then her during the week re
> this and she was quite enthusiastic.
Excellent. gmAUTherapeuticGuidelinesBrowser.py around the
corner ?-)

> Included is dump of the contacts toolbar (minus patient picture
The icons look a lot cleaner now for some reason ?

> - here replaced by a button).
Ah ! Maybe the picture _itself_ can be a button to give access
to a patient context menu on right-click (stored documents
and pictures, linking relatives, quick contact mechanisms such
as send email, genealogical tree, ...) ? Just a silly,
nefarious thought.

A left-click or left-double-click could be a configurable
one-shot action regarding the patient data.