[Gnumed-devel] Gui looks like crap at 800*600

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Gui looks like crap at 800*600
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 08:04:27 +1000

It's a wonder no one has commented on this. I designed it at 1024 *768 cause
I use a 17" monitor.

The problem is in two area's one of which is fixable ie the fontsize. We need
a mechanism to identify what screen resolution the person is running, and
then set the font defaults appropriately.  Could someone so that?

The second is the basic limitations of GTK with its klutzy, wide bordered
wigits. I know of no way around that, perhaps the next version of GTK will be
improved.

Comments please.