[Gnumed-devel] gmReferrals in CVS + icon change

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] gmReferrals in CVS + icon change
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 21:44:35 +1000

I've uploaded the interim referrals.py file. As per Karstens request I've
changed the writing pencil/pen to another icon, here a letter with a red
up-arrow indicating letter > out I guess. Personally I'd prefer the pencil
(see the png dump I sent) because the correspondence in tab on the right hand
tabs is a letter with an down arrow (arrow in), and I originally chose the
writing pen/pencil to make distinguishing easy.

It's easy enough to change,so just update from the cvs and pass your opinion.

Regards