[Gnumed-devel] ?Time for some updated pngs for gnumed on the web

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] ?Time for some updated pngs for gnumed on the web
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 21:48:48 +1000

Now that the gui is progressing it may be time to produce some new png to
replace the outdated ones. If you so request I'll do it through the week.

Also, have you go the update gui running on the mac. If so I'd like to see
some screen shots.

Unfortunately the gui fonts are best at 1024, not 800/600, until Karsten or
someone brighter than I does the code to detect the resolution and put in the
appropriate size fonts. I tried it at 800*600 and it was big and boxy.

Regards

Richard