Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmAntenatal.py

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmAntenatal.py
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 10:35:10 +1000

My own design would have a small area on the right hand side with the "road map" of things to do during antenatal visits - ticked off as they are done, or highlighted when overdue. The left hand area would have a data entry widget on top, context sensitive to the gestational age, asking for all data neccessary to be collected at that stage (like the routine antenatal cards most of us use)
On the bottom it would list results from previous visits in tabular form.

|                               |          |
|                               |          |
|                               |          |
| data entry                    | road     |
|                               | map      |
| prev data display             |          |

Horst