[Gnumed-devel] talkback client

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] talkback client
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:07:49 +0200

Should now work as expected. Only problem left: What to set
the SMTP server to. On UNIX it is often "localhost" but that
won't work on other platforms, I suppose. I'll probably just
make it another field in the client. Then, however, people
need to know the name of the mail server but there's no good
way around this that I can think of.

On your UNIX box try it out with --talkback and send yourself a
log.