[Gnumed-devel] CVS and PNGs

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] CVS and PNGs
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:47:35 +0200

I have found one source of why the PNGs don't work on Windows:
CVS was built for text files and clients thus do keyword
expansion and end-of-line character conversion upon download.

Also on binary files.

Unless they are checked in as type "binary".

This is what happened to the PNGs upon download on Windows. I
have rechecked in the PNGs in client/bitmaps/. They display OK
on my Windows ME GNUmed test machine (shudder) with IrfanView.

However, GNUmed does not display the logo yet but now there's
a correctly sized empty space there.