[Gnumed-devel] docbook -> html conversion

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] docbook -> html conversion
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 19:18:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Gerardo,

just noted that you recompiled the user / developer manual in the CVS.
Could you tell me how exactly you create them ( docbook- and dsssl
version, command line)? I use docbook-4.1, dsssl-1.76b, openjade-1.3.1 and
type

> openjade -t sgml -d $SGML_SHARE/dsssl/docbook/html/docbook.dsl
developer-manual.sgml

My output has no index.html and no developer_manual.html, but creates an
book1.html instead.

I would like to be able to convert the developer guide from docbook myself
, so that you don't have to convert it every time I upload a new version.

Thanks, Hilmar